Ready to learn the truth about the sex entertainment industry in Las Vegas?
The citizens of Las Vegas want to protect our wonderful tourists from being ripped off by scam agencies and clubs.
Read our guide so you can have the time of your life while spending wisely 😉
Looking to hire a stripper, escort or massage girl?
Read our FAQ below!
How do I know if the girls are real?
Most stripper websites use pictures of hot girls to trick you into booking with them. After you book a girl, the agency will send any girl that is available and you’ll be stuck with whoever shows up. Usually the girl is nowhere as attractive as the picture.
Is there a website that uses real pics?
Yes. The sites below use pictures of girls that actually work for them.
Do any of these stripper websites have hot girls or is it all a scam?
Most stripper agencies use fake pictures of hot girls to trick you into booking with them. They will claim that their girls are hot but in reality they are far from it. The only agency that does this but always sends beautiful girls to you is Playgirls. All of those girls are attractive and have been screened and have a clean background. These girls usually model or work in Vegas and don’t want their pictures shown on the web so they use different pictures to represent them. Playgirls is a licensed and insured agency so you can trust them to be safe and private.
Are the “cash only” agencies safe to work with?
“CASH ONLY” CAN BE RISKY. It depends if they’re licensed, insured, and have the ability to take credit cards. “Cash only” simply means the stripper shows up with her security guard (or pimp) who is there to make sure you pay the arrival fee regardless if you like the girls or not. They’ll say you can refuse the girl but you still have to pay the fee. They’ll promise to send someone else but they’ll just leave with your money and go to the next victim.
IT’S SAFER TO DEAL WITH AN AGENCY THAT ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS. If an agency is willing to take credit cards, that means they’re willing to connect with you on a business level. This means they cannot escape from you if a problem occurs and you wish to pursue legal action. With a “cash only” agency, they’re doing it mainly to avoid any paper trails and to be able to scam you without retribution. It is safer to use a credit card to pay for the booking fee ahead of time. You can always dispute the transaction later if there is a problem. With “cash only”, you have no option for a refund of your booking fee.
How do I know if this is a legitimate agency?
It’s easy to find out if a Stripper agency is running an illegal operation.
- To see if the agency has filed their business name with the city, click here to search by company name.
- To see if the agency has a business license, click to here to search by company name.
- To see if the agency has an actual office, do a Google Maps search of their address and see what pops up. If it’s a home or residential property, then it is most likely ILLEGAL.
- The agency must be based in a properly licensed and zoned commercial property and within minutes of the Las Vegas strip.
- If the agency is operating illegally, it’s because they either:
- Offer low quality entertainers
- Offer very poor customer service
- They don’t want to disclose their contact information in order to avoid prosecution by the law
Bottom line: Illegal agencies are illegal for a reason. They don’t care about your satisfaction and are looking to make a quick buck from your naivety. Being illegal allows them to hide and avoid legal remedies. It allows them to operate a criminal operation, such as the scam where the agency sends you a stripper (not the one you ordered and not nearly as attractive) and her “driver” (pimp) who pressures you to pay the agency fee immediately upon arrival. This is an intimidation practice. Be careful and avoid at all costs!
How do I know if the agency does a good job?
PROOF COMES FROM YELP OR GOOGLE. It’s simple. Any decent agency can provide customer testimonials and pictures/videos of happy customers. If you don’t see any real reviews (like from Google, Facebook or Yelp) then I would stay away. It’s easy to fake reviews on any website. It’s harder to get people to do the same on Yelp.
How much do these agencies cost?
- MOST AGENCIES IN LAS VEGAS CHARGE AROUND $100-200 PER GIRL as a show up fee. What happens after they arrive is the strippers will talk to the client and go over different party options. Options include level of nudity, type of adult games, toy shows, and private dances.
- SCAM AGENCIES SPECIALIZE IN RIPPING YOU OFF. Meaning, the only thing they’re concerned with is getting maximum dollar from you as fast as possible. Once they’re gotten all of their money, they’re gone.
- To avoid scam agencies, look for stripper websites that have:
- Proof of a business license in Las Vegas (easy to provide)
- Real testimonials on Yelp, Facebook, or Google.
- Physical address in Las Vegas (use Google Maps to make sure it isn’t fake)
- Local Phone Number (should start with 702 area code)
Does the agency have their physical address and phone number (local area code 702) on the website?
THIS IS IMPORTANT. Most stripper websites are scam sites. That’s why they don’t have a local phone number or address listed. It’s so they can escape prosecution for any illegal activity. Always ask for proof of a business license. You can visit the Clark County Business Licensing page and see if they have an actual license. If they don’t have a license, then they are a scam.
Read our TOP 10 LIST of Stripper websites in Las Vegas!
Want to see how ALL of the Stripper agencies in Las Vegas compare side by side?